Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Job, New Life to begin with. :)

hey..... it's been so long since i've post something here...
so sorry.... being busy lately
and there's some other problems too... :)

there's a lot to be share about... but well.... for now, i have something interesting to tell all of you... :)

I'm working now, although it's one tough job,
but i'll try my best. as for now,
im working in a company called EM SHIPPING SDN BHD. :)
and also work in Logistic department. :D
located in damansara which is quite far away from klang,
but it's okay.. it's a test for me!!! =)
maybe i'll be moving to damansara, but i dont know when. :)

i'll start a new life, and focus on my job.
about love life? naah... i dont wanna think about it for now. :)
and i dont wanna wait for u either. :) go on with ur life, im cool with that. :)
wish me luck with my new job, as i'm about to make a big change in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment